Conditions guiding the use of the Eagle Senior and Community Center (known hereafter as the Center) are as follows:
- An application for reservation of the facility must be completed before the dae of usage.
- All arrangements must be made during facility business hours – Tuesday or Thursday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- The time schedule requested must allow for rehearsal, set-up and clean-up.
- It is understood that the Center will furnish space but assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for the following:
- Personal property placed in the Center by the renter or guests
- Injury to persons which may occur at a meeting or an activity in the Center
- The Center does not have nor will accept responsibility for any programs or activities held in the Center. The fact that a group is permitted to rent the facility does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs.
- Equipment must not be moved from one room to another unless previously arranged with the Center
The Center and renter will give 48 hours cancellation notice. If the renter fails to give the 48-hour notice, the deposit fee will not be refuded. The Center will always return the renter’s deposit if they meet the deadline or if the Center must cancel for reasons beyond their control such as power/water outage, equipment failure, etc.