Eagle Senior Center is pleased to offer a preventive health event. Life Line Screening is a leading provider of community-based preventative health screening services. They will host their affordable, non-invasive, and painless health screening on February, 8th 2020.
Five health screening services will be offered including:
- Blocked arteries; which is a leading cause of stroke.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysms; which can lead to a ruptured aorta.
- Hardening of the arteries in the legs; which has a strong association with heart disease.
- Atrial fibrillation or irregular heart beat; which is closely tied to stroke risk.
- And a bone density screening for men and women to assess the risk of osteoporosis.
Attendees may also register for a Wellness Package, which includes four vascular tests and an osteoporosis screening for $149 ($139, for eligible members).
Register for this event and receive a $10 discount on any package priced above $129.
Ways to register:
- Call: 1-888-653-6441
- Text the word Circle to 797979
- Or visit: http://www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle